On the hunt for a new blender? Well, Good Housekeeping is providing some guidance for those confused or overwhelmed by the choices offered by retailers today.
Priced from $35.99 to $599.95, the collection of 10 blenders offered by GH covers a variety of categories. They include “Best Value,” Most Versatile,” “Best Blender for Soup,” and “Most Versatile.”
The Good Housekeeping Institute Kitchen Appliances and Technology Lab test more than 75 blenders to find the best performing blenders. As part of its study, GH testers ground about 10 pounds of whole coffee beans, blended some 30 pounds of frozen strawberries and pulverized more than 2,000 ice cubs.
Good Housekeeping’s top blenders are listed below. Visit the GH story for additional info on each unit.
- Best Overall Blender: Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender
- Best Value Blender: Black + Decker XL Blast Drink Machine
- Most Versatile Blender: NutriBullet Blender Combo
- Best Personal Blender: Oster My Blend
- Best Professional-Grade Blender: KitchenAid K400 Variable Speed Blender
- Best Blender for Soup: Instant Pot Ace 60 Cooking Blender
- Best Compact Blender: Cuisinart Hurricane Compact Juicing Blender
- Best Glass Blender: Cuisinart SmartPowder Duet Blender/Food Processor
- Best Blender for Juicing: Breville 3X Bluicer Pro
- Best Large Capacity Blender: Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Smart Blender