Bed Bath & Beyond has launched Squared Away, its newest Owned Brand that is focused on providing consumers storage and organizational solutions.
The launch of the new collection also comes at the start of the Back-to-College selling season, an important time for retailers and the second most important promotional period of the year behind the holiday season.
Available exclusively at Bed Bath & Beyond, Squared Away includes a range of multi-purpose solutions for use in a host of rooms around the home.
“Squared Away brings together style, design and functionality to help customers easily declutter both their homes and, by extension, their minds,” says Joe Hartsig, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer at Bed Bath & Beyond and President of Harmon Stores, Inc. “The multi-functional collection offers solutions for all spaces, big and small, and makes smart organization easier than ever.”
The Squared Away collection includes storage solutions for the bedroom, bathroom and laundry room, kitchen and office:
- Closet Storage and Organizers: Hangers, shoe racks, wardrobe organizers, bedside caddies and storage carts
- Bath Storage and Organizers: Bath storage carts, under sink sliding trays, under sink stack boxes, countertop vanity organizers and more
- Laundry Care: Collapsible laundry baskets, laundry hampers, laundry sorters and ironing boards
- Kitchen Storage and Organizers (available beginning October 2021): Utensil trays, cabinet organizers, fridge organizers and more
Bed Bath & Beyond also launched its College, Happier campaign to make it easier to get Back-to-College with a College Savings Pass that saves college students 20% off all their college purchases (standard coupon terms apply), as well as an improved Pack & Hold service that makes it easier to get your purchases to your college town, among other shopping tools ideal for college students.
Bed Bath & Beyond also offers convenient services and incentives to help make going Back-to-College easy. Available here on the Bed Bath & Beyond website, students and their parents have access to:
- The Bed Bath & Beyond College Savings Pass: offers 20% off every purchase through September 30 (Standard coupon terms apply).
- Pack & Hold: shop locally or online with Pack & Hold and pick it up when you need it, at a store near campus.
- Back to College Online Shopping Checklists: helpful lists to ensure collegiate students have everything needed for college living.
- 3D College Room Designer: a virtual design tool from Decorist for Bed Bath & Beyond. Start with an on-campus or off-campus room set-up, then pick your products–furniture, decor, bedding and storage–to find the look that’s perfect for you. Final products can be added to your cart or saved to your college registry wish list. You can even share it with your family, friends and roommates.
- Same Day Delivery to get purchases fast and easy.
Additionally, through July 19, customers can go to the Bed Bath & Beyond Facebook page to share their organizational pain points and enter to win a storage and organization make-over with Squared Away products, coupled with a free consultation and Accessory Refresh from Decorist, Bed Bath & Beyond’s sister company offering professional online interior design services.