If you still haven’t found what you’re looking for from robotic vacuums currently on the market, Ecovacs may have a solution for you.
The company has launched its Deebot U2 series, which the company touts as the “most advanced entry-level vacuum and mop in-one-go” robots. Unlike other robotic vacs now available that clean in a random pattern, the U2 and U2 Pro systematically vacuum and mop hard floors.
Additionally, the U2 Pro also offers what the company said is the first and only pet-specific vacuum-and-mop accessories with the U2 designed to efficiently and effectively tackle pet hair and dander.
For vacuum only jobs, the U2 features 3 suction powers, including Max+ for maximum carpet vacuuming. Through the Ecovacs app, users can also schedule cleanings and adjust the water flow level. Magnetic boundary strips, sold separately, will ensure the units clean only in the areas selected by the user.
“Ecovacs as a company is working to ensure we’re innovating at every level to make smart home technology — and cleaning technology — accessible at every level,” said Eric Bone, general manager, Ecovacs Americas.
U2 features include:
- Vacuum + Mop in One Go with Ozmo mopping system: An advancement pioneered by Ecovacs, Deebot robots can vacuum and mop hard floors in-one-go, removing up to 99.26% of bacteria. With a 300 ml water tank, it is on average twice the size of competitors to cover twice the space.
- Hard Floor Mode: With the mopping plate attached, the U2 moves in a systematic cleaning path to prevent missed or repeated areas, cleaning faster and more efficiently than random pattern robots.
- Up to 2 Hours of Runtime: The 2600mAh lithium-ion battery covers up to 2,000 square feet of continuous cleaning on a single charge.
In addition, the U2 Pro, designed specifically for pet families, additionally comes with:
- A silicone, bristle-free brush for tangle-free cleaning.
- An extra-large, 800 ml dustbin with a three-layer, high-efficiency filter for minute particles including dust, debris and pet hair/dander.
- A 3200mAh battery for up to 2.5 hours of cleaning time.
The Deebot U2 and U2 Pro are available on Ecovacs.com, Amazon, Best Buy, Costco, Target and Walmart for $249.99 and $349.99 respectively. For more information, visit ecovacs.com.