Through her multitude of cookbooks, Ina Garten has given home cooks across the country the confidence to prepare mouth-watering recipes that are easy to make.
And while fans of her popular Food Network cooking show Barefoot Contessa would likely be able to name some of the kitchenware tools Garten uses to prepare meals, Williams Sonoma is providing a definitive look at some of her favorites.
The kitchenware specialty retailer is currently hosting a virtual book tour for Garten’s latest cookbook Modern Comfort Food. The next installment is scheduled for November 17 at 6:30 p.m. when television news personality Katie Couric will interview Garten.
As part of the promotional effort for Garten’s new cookbook, she shared her favorite kitchenware products that feature several top kitchenware brands.
- All-Clad d5 stainless steel 10-piece cookware set
- Le Creuset Heritage stoneware shallow squared covered baker
- Wusthof Classic 7-piece knife block set
- Le Creuset Signature enameled cast iron round dutch oven, 6 ¾-quart
- All-Clad immersion blender
- All-Clad Belgian waffle maker
- Oxo kitchen scale
- 10-piece glass mixing bowl set
- Boos edge-grain maple rectangular cutting board