November will be a busy month at BJ’s Wholesale Club as the retailer will offer its members a host of “Black Friday” specials throughout November including several kitchenware items.
Members can visit BJs.com/HolidayShop and check back for new and extended offers, an expanded product selection and limited-time savings throughout the holiday season, while supplies last. BJ’s is also making Black Friday easier for its members this year with more ways to shop, including free, contactless curbside pickup.
“We’ve made it easier than ever to save money and time at BJ’s this Black Friday. We’re offering earlier deals on the season’s must-have items and convenient shopping options like BJs.com, curbside pickup and pick up in-club,” said Molly Cox, BJ’s senior vice president, general merchandise. “With unbeatable savings on hundreds of items, members can check off their holiday list in an easy one-stop-shop, whether they choose to shop on BJs.com or in-club.”
As with most other retailers, BJ’s Black Friday deals will start earlier than ever this year, so that members can stock up on savings:
- Early Bird Savings: available November 5 – November 30, 2020, while supplies last
- Black Friday Savings: available November 20 – November 30, 2020, while supplies last
- 5-Day Deals: available November 26 – November 30, 2020, while supplies last
BJ’s shoppers can enjoy more time in the kitchen by saving on new cooking essentials, appliances and related items:
- J.A. Henckels International Solution 12-Pc. Knife Block Set (item 207504), $44.99. Available on BJs.com only from November 5 – November 30 while supplies last.
- Kalorik 26-Qt. Digital Maxx Air Fryer Oven (item 259055), $139.99. Available in-club and on BJs.com from November 20 – November 30 while supplies last. Online prices may vary.