Le Creuset has long been known for offering consumers a host of cookware in eye-catching colors.
As 2021 gets underway, several new color configurations and designs from Le Creuset are debuting at retailers across the country.
Recently, Everything Kitchens of Springfield, Mo., debuted the L’Amour Collection. Products in the line are adorned with an artisanal hand-applied heart applique on a classic white background.
A featured item is the L’Amore Collection is the 2.75-quart Enameled Cast Iron Chef’s Oven, which has a specially-contoured body for simmering hearty soups to creamy chowders.
Priced at $249.95, the Chef’s Oven is made from solid cast iron with a colorful enamel that resists staining, scratching and tarnishing, the iron base produces a high-level of heat conductivity across the cooking surface.
Additionally, the Chef’s Oven has sloped edges to make stirring easier and more efficient. An included flat lid helps to keep in heat and moisture, while dual side handles provide easy and balanced transportation between the stove and tabletop. The pot can withstand temperatures up to 500° Fahrenheit in the oven and is dishwasher safe.
A matching 14-ounce mug is also available for $19.95.
The collection includes nine pieces:
- Signature Enameled Cast Iron Essential Oven, 3 1/2-quart: $179.95
- Signature Enameled Cast Iron Braiser: $250-$360
- Signature Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven: offered in 7 sizes, priced from $150 to $435
- Heritage Stoneware Shallow Square Covered Baker: $59.95
- Signature Enameled Cast Iron Oval Dutch Oven, 6 3/4-quart: $385-$400
- Signature Oval Casserole 3 3/4-quart., Agave: $280
- Enameled Cast Iron Soup Pot: $199.95
- Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Covered Casserole: $110-$115
- Enameled Cast Iron Skinny Grill: $99.95