Martha Stewart’s online platform Martha.com is expanding and will feature a host of products including kitchenware from the point-of-view of the domestic diva.
The website continues to add products and experiences weekly that allow consumers to shop Stewart’s line of products along with a curated assortment of her favorite items for use around the home.
Additionally, Martha.com will also feature products and brands that are deemed “Good Things” that are an encapsulation of the three tenets of the Martha Stewart brand: function and innovation, quality at a value, and beauty.
“Martha.com is a culmination of my vision for decades. It’s a place to buy products I’ve designed, curated and collected to help get anyone’s home, garden and kitchen tasks done efficiently, beautifully, and purposefully,” said Stewart. “Much more is on the way – new tools, new applications, new products, and new experiences. We are planning to launch new innovations every month for the foreseeable future.”
Martha.com currently has product assortments in the following verticals:
- Fashion: Outwear, Footwear
- Food & Wine: Fruit, Gourmet Gifts, Meat, Seafood, Wine
- Good Things
- Home: Indoor Plants, Kid’s Furniture, Rugs
- Kitchen & Dining: Bakeware, Cookware, Food Prep, Tableware, Barware
- Outdoor Living: Gardening, Grilling, Décor, Furniture, and Rugs
- Partners: Amazon, California Closets, Canopy CBD, Easy Spirit, Macy’s, Martha Stewart Kitchen, Martha Stewart & Marley Spoon, Martha Stewart Wine Co., Pretty Litter, QVC, Sur La Table and Wayfair
In the coming months, Martha.com will expand its product assortment into Kitchen & Dining, Food, Fashion, Bedding & Bath, Gardening, Pet Care and more. A robust Holiday Shop will also launch later in the year, which will include everything consumers need for holiday entertaining, decorating, gifting and more.