Looking to find the right coffeemaker to suit your taste? For today’s consumer, this may be the most challenging endeavor in the world of kitchenware.
Perusing the coffeemaker assortments at any retailer can be a confusing and frustrating experience. With so many units that look similar sitting on the shelves or occupying space on the web, finding the right coffeemaker to fit your needs is akin to mission impossible.
Recently, Forbes shared the best type of coffeemaker for every type of coffee drinker. This unique list, which includes a host of units from several well-known brands, shows just how complex today’s coffee marketplace is and that some homework is needed before making a purchase.
Below is the list compiled by Camryn Rabideau. Visit the story for additional details on each coffeemaker listed below.
- Best coffeemaker for one person: Hamilton Beach 2-way brewer
- Best drip coffeemaker: Cuisinart Brew Central 12-cup drip coffeemaker
- Most versatile coffeemaker: Ninja Specialty Coffeemaker
- Best pour-over coffeemaker: Bodum pour-over coffeemaker with permanent filter
- Best pod coffeemaker: Keurig K-Classic single-serve K-Cup pod coffeemaker
- Best French press coffeemaker: Mueller French press
- Best high-tech coffeemaker: OXO On Barista Brain 9-cup coffeemaker
- Best coffeemaker for large capacity: Cuisinart PerfecTemp 14-cup drip coffeemaker
- Best affordable coffeemaker: Mr. Coffee 12-cup manual coffeemaker
- Best splurge-worth coffeemaker: Technivorm Moccamaster coffeemaker
- Best coffeemaker for iced coffee: Ninja hot and cold brew system
- Best simple coffeemaker: Mr. Coffee Simple Brew 4-cup coffeemaker
- Best coffeemaker with grinder: Cuisinart burr grinder with brew drip coffeemaker
- Best coffeemaker with carafe: Breville precision brewer thermal
- Best cold brew coffeemaker: Cuisinart automatic cold brew coffeemaker