Home chefs looking for help with meal preparation now have a new recipe platform from SideChef to tap into.
The SideChef Premium service offers hundreds of recipes, tips and behind the scenes knowledge from world-renowned chefs and culinary influencers. Premium allows home cooks to unlock recipes, explore new cuisines and transport authentic flavors.
“SideChef revolutionizes user experience at the intersection of home-cooking and technology, giving even the most novice home cooks tools to succeed,” said Kevin Yu, SideChef CEO. “With unparalleled content and our wide breadth of culinary partners, we’re excited to provide a new level of culinary expertise through our Premium experience.”
Partners on the Premium platform include:
- Manon Lagrève, Great British Bake Off’s first and only French Alumni
- Michael Zee, Shanghai-based cookbook author and founder of @SymmetryBreakfast
- Chris Cosentino, Bravo Top Chef Masters winner, and restaurateur known for nose-to-tail cooking
- Calum Franklin, Executive Chef of London’s Holborn Dining Room and master pie-purveyor
- Jessica Gavin, Southern California-based nutritional food scientist
- Seung Hee Lee, Atlanta-based Pop-up Chef creating and bringing traditional Korean foods and flavors into modern kitchens
- Beth Moncel, number-crunching expert and founder of BudgetBytes
- Logan Guleff, 2014 MasterChef Jr Winner from Memphis, TN
- Megan Porta, Minneapolis-based comfort food blogger of Pip & Ebby
- Rezel Kealoha, food stylist, writer, and California-Filipino cuisine expert
- Sarah Bond, Netherlands-based vegetarian food blogger behind @LiveEatLearn
Subscribers will also receive new content monthly, including Michelin-star-chef Jean-George Vongerichten, Katie Ferraro, RDN behind @FortifiedFamily and Kristina Cho (@eatchofood). See the Premium partner lineup.
SideChef Premium is available for $4.99/month or $49.99/year.