Ree Drummond is bringing The Pioneer Woman brand to the world of coffee through a partnership with Zavida Coffee Roasters.
A producer of gourmet coffee for more than 40 years, Zavida will offer a premium line of ground coffee beans and single-serve cups that include three non-flavored blends: Up & At ‘Em (Breakfast Roast), Saddle Up (Medium Roast), and Giddy Up (Dark Roast).
The line also includes a range of flavored blends, carefully developed by Drummond, and inspired by her popular recipes.
- Hazelnut Vanilla: This coffee blend celebrates all things hazelnut with added vanilla flavor.
- Cinnamon Rolls: Inspired by Ree’s mom’s legendary cinnamon roll recipe.
- Toffee Crème Brûlee: This indulgent blend celebrates Ree’s favorite dessert: Crème Brûlée.
- Caramel Fudge Brownie: Ree loves layered caramel fudge brownies so much, it inspired this blend.
- Pecan Pie: Pecan pie is the ultimate dessert in the Drummond family. This coffee blend is like pecan pie in a cup, with the same custardy goodness you’d expect.
- French Vanilla: A cup of French vanilla coffee is hard to beat, and it’s a staple in Ree’s coffee rotation.
- Pumpkin Spice: The pumpkin spice flavors are amped up in this seasonal blend, and just a sip makes you feel happy.
- Spicy Cowgirl (Coming Soon): Ree’s signature spicy coffee drink made with notes of chocolate, cinnamon, chile, and cayenne now turned into beans to enjoy at home.
“Mornings come very early on our ranch,” Drummond said. “Coffee is one of my favorite things about rising and shining, and I love to sip it all day. My coffee line with Zavida Coffee Roasters includes both high-quality coffee beans and single-serve cups in both flavored and non-flavored blends that I think you will absolutely love!”
The Pioneer Woman coffee single-serve cups are currently available for purchase on Walmart.com, Amazon.com and Zavida.com, and ground beans will be available for purchase in late Spring 2021. The coffee line will be at retailers nationwide later this year.
The new coffee assortment under The Pioneer Woman brand is the latest effort by the Food Network star to expand her brand into consumer goods. For several years, Walmart has carried an assortment of kitchenware on The Pioneer Woman brand that includes kitchen electrics, dinnerware, kitchen gadgets, cookware and drinkware.