Williams Sonoma, fnnch Team On New Pop Art Collection

fnnch, Williams Sonoma
A set of four cereal bowls from the fnnch collection.
Advertisement

Williams Sonoma has added a sweet new product assortment as the home specialty store has teamed with the contemporary pop artist fnnch.

The honey bear collection includes dinnerware, spatulas, mugs and a host of items that debut online and are scheduled to be in Williams Sonoma stores at the end of August.

According to his website, fnnch (pronounced finch) believes art is for everyone. Based in San Francisco, he notes that only about 5% of a city’s residents and visitors tour its modern art museums. Street art and murals are art for the other 95%, inspiring and engaging them with the arts.  

Advertisement

Fnnch creates street art and murals using multi-layered stencils and spray paint. He calls his work “contemporary pop art”, depicting objects from both nature and everyday life. 

Over time his work has gained a strong following on social media and has been featured by The New York Times, Washington Post, and San Francisco Chronicle. His art can be found in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Chicago, St. Louis, Tel Aviv and Hong Kong.

Check out the new collection at Williams Sonoma.